Subject: RE: [ws-caf] Meeting 20th December Cancelled - CF and Christmas

Tony,

I sincerely hope you can find a more suitable gift for your wife than a CF draft, and that other means of concentrating your mind are available to you ;-)

To be serious though, and provide you and the others on the email list a brief update, we editors have gotten so far as to each take a review pass through the refactored document - refactored to reflect the model agreed to by the TC.

However, as often happens, each of the editors have produced a somewhat different perspective on the precise set of comments and suggestions that would best complete the draft.  We do apologize for the delay this is causing but we also sincerely hope and expect that the result will be a high quality draft available in the reasonably near term.

Part of the delay is due to the usual problem of trying to fit in standards work while keeping up with the "day job" and part of it is just due to the amount of change necessary to incorporate the changes in WS-Context and those resulting from the model discussion.

Best regards to you and everyone else for the upcoming holidays!

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Fletcher [mailto:tony_fletcher@btopenworld.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 10:17 PM
To: ws-caf@lists.oasis-open.org

Shame - about the non-availability of WS-CF I mean.  I have not a clue what
to give my wife for Christmas and I was hoping the Coordination Framework
would fill the gap! Or at least concentrate my mind.

Seriously I would like to be able to get on and read the Coordination
Framework for genuine reasons so I hope it will not be long delayed (and
suggestions for possible Christmas presents for my wife appreciated direct
and not via the list!).

Best Regards     Tony
A M Fletcher

Cohesions  (TM)

Business transaction management software for application coordination
www.choreology.com

Choreology Ltd., 68 Lombard Street, London EC3V 9LJ     UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1473 729537   Mobile: +44 (0) 7801 948219
tony.fletcher@choreology.com     (Home: amfletcher@iee.org)