Subject: Bug submission

It has been suggested by Martin that all new issues be submitted to the group
firstly, with the subject line starting with New Issue (as Doug's just has).
That way we can find them in our individual mailboxes and mail archives more
easily than the messages that bugzilla sends. You are still free to then
submit the issues via bugzilla, or ask for me to do it.