Subject: RE: Issue 233 - Contribution on message request and response tables

Title: Message
Dear Colleagues,

An updated version that includes so notes from myself, and shows removeParticipant as optional and recover in both directions, as I think we agreed.

Best Regards     Tony
A M Fletcher
-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Fletcher [mailto:tony_fletcher@btopenworld.com]
Sent: 14 February 2005 15:43
To: ws-caf@lists.oasis-open.org

Dear Colleagues,

With respect to my action to update the table that Peter provided back in 27 May 04 recorded under this issue 233, please find attached a document with two tables, one for WS-Context and one for WS-CF, which are for discussion.

Best Regards,

Tony

Tony Fletcher

Technical Advisor
Choreology Ltd.
68, Lombard Street, London EC3V 9L J   UK

Phone:

+44 (0) 1473 729537

Mobile:

+44 (0) 7801 948219

Fax:

+44 (0) 870 7390077

Web:

www.choreology.com

Cohesions™

Business transaction management software for application coordination

Work: tony.fletcher@choreology.com

Home: amfletcher@iee.org

2005-02-15_CAF Messages.doc