Subject: RE: [ws-caf] FW: TC Meeting at the Symposium

I just wanted to clarify the next f2f, as I have been misinterpreting
the dates.
The Syposium itself is Monday 25 and Tuesday 26, levaing three days for
us to meet.
Do we want to meet for those three days (Weds thru Friday), just
wed-thur, or wed thru Fri lunchtime?

Martin.

p.
Please encourage all your TC participants to register as soon as
possible, so we can ensure the room we've reserved for you will meet
your needs.

Also, please note that the hotel block deadline is 28 March.

To accommodate requests from last year's attendees, this year, lunch (as
well as catered morning and afternoon breaks) will be provided for all
members. We are hoping to have a central, sit-down lunch on Wednesday
and Friday, giving TCs the opportunity to network and share information.
A box lunch for Thursday will make it possible for TCs to conduct
working lunches in their individual rooms. A 30 USD per day meeting fee
has been set to offset some of the costs. (FYI: We estimate the actual
cost for lunch, breaks, and AV will be 100 USD per person, but we are
hopeful corporate sponsorships will cover the extra.) We do not want the
meeting fee to prohibit anyone from participating, so if there are any
members of your TC for whom the meeting fee would be a hardship, please
have them contact me directly (jane.harnad@oasis-open.org).

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. We look
forward to seeing you in New Orleans.

Regards,
Jane

PS: Note: All the TC meetings scheduled are posted on the Symposium Web
site at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium_2005/tc_meetings.php.

Jane Harnad
Manager of Events
OASIS
jane.harnad@oasis-open.org
+1978-667-5115 ext 214
Office Hours:  Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday