Subject: Implementation SC

The attached emails were sent to the implementation mailing list as part of my action to progress the implementation.  To date there have been no responses.

	Kev

--
Kevin Conner
Arjuna Technologies Ltd.

--- Begin Message ---
I would like to check the current state of the implementation project with the other members of the project.

I talked with Malik before he left and it is my understanding that the current context demo is based on a previous version of the specification and needs updating.  I also believe that the context service part of the specification has not been implemented as it is optional.

I believe we need to do the following
 - update the current demo
 - implement a context service (optional)
 - decide on a demo for coordination
 - implement coordination demo

Is this correct?

Thanks,
	Kev

--
Kevin Conner
Arjuna Technologies Ltd.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
Kevin Conner wrote:
> I would like to check the current state of the implementation project
> with the other members of the project.
>
> I talked with Malik before he left and it is my understanding that the
> current context demo is based on a previous version of the specification
> and needs updating.  I also believe that the context service part of the
> specification has not been implemented as it is optional.
>
> I believe we need to do the following
> - update the current demo
> - implement a context service (optional)
> - decide on a demo for coordination
> - implement coordination demo
>
> Is this correct?

I would like to move forward with this and would like to propose some targets.

We should aim to have the demo using the current context specification by the New Orleans f2f (April 28th-29th??).  We should also aim to have an implementation of the context service and support context references.

By the following f2f (end of June) we should aim to have a demo demonstrating coordination, perhaps by extending the context demo.

Do people feel this is achievable?  Any comments?

I would also like to propose a conference call with all interested parties, date and time to be decided.

Thanks for your time,
	Kev

--
Kevin Conner