Subject: hurdles to producing another WS-Context CD

Apart from a couple of "minor" issues that I'm going to set up as votes
soon, the main hurdle I can see is the lack of an agreed failure model.
Not asking anyone to pull one out of the hat at the moment, just to
think about where we left things a few teleconferences ago and to make
sure it doesn't slip off the table of things to discuss.