Subject: action item from last teleconference

I had a couple of action items from the last teleconference to do.
Here's one: I was supposed to determine which elements in the WS-Context
context structure are assumed to be immutable within the specification
and which MAY be changed; once we agree on this, the follow on is to add
suitable text. So, here's a first pass at that list.

Immutable elements:
    context-identifier
    type
    parent-context [although the values within this element may change,
since it's allowed to send only a partial hierarchy, the logical
structure remains constant for a given context, i.e., an element in a
context hierarchy isn't suddenly going to find itself with a new "father"]

Changeable elements:
    extensibility element [referencing specifications/implementations
MAY impose their own rules on mutability]
    context-service [as Doug reminded us, we've talked about migration
of services in the past]
    context-manager [as above]
    timeout [the instigation for this action item, given that we are
considering the applicability of adding the capability to update this
after the activity has begun]

Mark.

begin:vcard
fn:Mark Little