Subject: Re: [ws-caf] version 0.3 editor's draft

We did an internal review on the latest draft in preparation for the
upcoming F2F. There were a number of changes (esp. section 2, including
new definitions) that we couldn't trace to resolved issues/votes. In
addition, there are some resolved issues (eg, 213: a vote was taken on
this issue and the last draft includes a comment that it needs to be
added).

Before we attempt to advance this to a working draft, I believe we need
a new draft that reflects the TC votes more precisely. I can volunteer
to prepare a new draft and new definitions/models can be added based on
future successful votes on issues. Does that make sense?

Greg