Subject: Re: [ws-caf] Namespace URIs for context and cf

Hiya Tony.

Tony Fletcher wrote:
> I thought someone on the call on Monday (or was it the previous call?) said
> yes and we should follow the new OASIS TAB guidelines, which do not allow
> (recommend?) dates in the URI.

Yes, I remember someone raising the question on Monday but could not remember if it was answered.  It was during the discussion of the demo.  I checked the minutes but couldn't see anything.

> If this is so then I do suggest that we add
> some form of version number (or consider the versioning guidance /rules as
> in the TAB document.  I tried to be helpful and find said TAB document for
> you but the OASIS web site defeated my quick attempt!  I wonder if one of
> the chairs could provide the document for us or a pointer that works.

I have also tried and failed :-).  If someone knows the location of the document, can they please forward it to me?

Thanks for your time,
	Kev

--
Kevin Conner