Subject: RE: [ws-caf] Namespace URIs for context and cf

Dear Kevin and Peter,

Yes if you scroll down a bit there are what appears to be three formats
(.doc, .pdf and opendoc I guess) of the same document dated April 05 on
naming conventions.  Section 5 seems to be the main one for URIs.  Does seem
to be quite a lot of comments and red ink though so not quite sure if just
needs editing up properly or whether there are ongoing technical discussions
/ issues.  I have downloaded a copy and could send it if you have any
problems Kevin.

Best Regards     Tony
A M Fletcher
Tel: +44 (0) 1473 729537   Mobile: +44 (0) 7801 948219
 tony.fletcher@choreology.com    amfletcher@iee.org       (also
tony_fletcher@btopenworld.com)

-----Original Message-----
From: Furniss, Peter [mailto:Peter.Furniss@choreology.com]
Sent: 25 May 2005 17:09
To: Kevin Conner; Fletcher, Tony - External Address
Cc: ws-caf@lists.oasis-open.org

I believe the latest draft of the artifact naming document is any of the
versions linked from the bottom of
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tab/documents.php

Note that, by it's own conventions, it is a working draft. But I think it
has been reasonably stable for some time, given the changes in the OASIS
procedures :-)

Peter