Subject: Re: [ws-caf] WS-ACID

Haugen Robert wrote:

>>I think that just goes to show that "one size doesn't fit all".
>>

>Funny.

BTW, it wasn't meant to be funny. It was a serious statement: if your
experiences differ from ours (and those of Oracle, IONA, IBM, Microsoft,
BEA etc.) then I'm not going to say they are invalid or wrong, only that
they may show a different set of requirements that are best catered for
by another bespoke protocol. That approach fits with the WS-CAF
intention of multiple protocols and is a good compromise IMO. As I've
said to Peter and Alastair, it also allows the community to evaluate
these approaches and take from WS-CAF what they think is suitable for
their needs.

Mark Little
Chief Architect
Arjuna Technologies Ltd