Subject: Re: [ws-caf] Context query

> No, I really do mean context.  The issue is about generic
> identification of context and not identification of 'pass through'
> headers.

Yes, that's my understanding of the issue. Whether we want to consider
adding something like MustPropagate (something we had in the initial
drafts) is an entirely different matter as far as I can tell.

Therefore, if I can summarize the issue at hand: do we want to support
generic identification of context in SOAP message exchanges? The best
way to approach this may be to identify situations where it is a
requirement and situations where having it causes problems. If there are
none of the latter, then (assuming we can come up with a solution that
does not break anything else), I'd say we adopt an approach that does
allow for generic context identification.

Obviously there may be good arguments to the contrary, but we need to
ensure we're all talking about the same issue.

Mark Little
Chief Architect
Arjuna Technologies Ltd
www.arjuna.com