Subject: Re: [ws-caf] Context - XML technical

I can think of two solutions to this issue.  Assuming it is agreed that I have made a case for it :-), these are: -

 - use a standard name for a context, i.e. revert to wsctx:context and reinstate the wsctx:type element.
 - add a compulsary attribute to the context type identifying appropriate headers as a context.

The first solution would break the soap:mustUnderstand/context type requirement whereas the second would not.

	Kev

--
Kevin Conner
Arjuna Technologies Ltd.