Subject: RE: [ws-caf] Groups - JavaOne 2005 f2f minutes.txt uploaded

Two questions

Do I take it that the defeat of my untabled motion leaves the status quo
ante bellum in place (i.e the result of the whole discussion was "no
change")?

The need to use WS-Context complete for ending of the transaction is
ugly. A "cancelled" signal from any inferior will lead to the ending of
the transaction. This is an implied end, unless you force that to be
done at the context level too, which seems increasingly artificial.

How will the outcome be signalled in response to this complete message?
Does context provide for an answer ("completed") to that message?

Alastair

-----Original Message-----
From: mark.little@arjuna.com [mailto:mark.little@arjuna.com]
Sent: 18 July 2005 16:12
To: ws-caf@lists.oasis-open.org

The document named JavaOne 2005 f2f minutes.txt has been submitted by Dr
Mark Little to the OASIS Web Services Composite Application Framework
(WS-CAF) TC document repository.

Document Description:

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-caf/document.php?documen
t_id=13659

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-caf/download.php/13659/J
avaOne%202005%20f2f%20minutes.txt

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able
to copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your
web browser.

-OASIS Open Administration