Subject: Checked transactions

We've had some vigorous discussions in this area. In order to advance
things, we need to make a decision on how to proceed.

1) We could determine what MEPs we care to provide either guidance or
normative rules for checking around. We might as well defer to WSDL and
WS-Addressing to help us nail down the MEPs. As it stands,
request-response, synchronous (in-out) and asynchronous (correlated in
messages) have been discussed as important. Are there other MEPs we want
to consider?

2) The flip side the question: do we want to divorce ourselves from
worrying about MEPs and layer semantics on the enlistment messages and
optimization?

3) Or do we want to leave this to implementors?

Greg