Subject: RE: [ws-caf] Groups - Bi-weekly WS-CAF Conference Call modified

Martin,

Can I suggest that we go through the triage questions that I posted, re
checked transactions and enlistment optimizations, on the relevant
points, to steer our view of the exact requirements?

Alastair

-----Original Message-----
From: martin.chapman@oracle.com [mailto:martin.chapman@oracle.com]
Sent: 28 July 2005 16:57
To: ws-caf@lists.oasis-open.org

Bi-weekly WS-CAF Conference Call has been modified by Dr Martin Chapman

Date:  Monday, 01 August 2005
Time:  08:00am - 09:00am PT

Event Description:
8am PDT, 11 EDT, 16:00 BST. The dial in details
are as follows:

meeting id: 542728
meeting password: 123456

Access Numbers: From the AMER region dial:
 1-888-967-2253
 +1-650-607-2253