Subject: Weekly meetings?

I'd like to see us find a way to accelerate our progress on the present
specfication. An hour is a relatively short time to get through some of
the complex issues with which we are grappling. An hour every two weeks
makes it hard to drive multiple issues to closure. Would the TC be up
for meeting on a weekly basis?

Greg