Subject: RE: [ws-caf] WS-Context Next Steps

Having looked at other recent specifications (wsdm, ws-reliability) I
will propose the following for the errata:

Insert the following paragraph at the end of the Status section on the
cover page:

"The errata document for this specification is maintained at:
http:/docs.oasis-open.org/ws-caf/2005/10/ws-context-1.0-errata.pdf"

Martin.