Subject: RE: [ws-caf] WS-Context Next Steps

I just noticed that we don’t actually have a status section!
so how about this (copied from wsdm):

This document is a <Editors Draft/CD/Public Review Draft/blah>.
Committee members should send comments on this specification to the
ws-caf@lists.oasis-open.org list. Others should subscribe to and send
comments to the
ws-caf-comment@lists.oasis-open.org list. To subscribe, send an email
message to
ws-caf-comment-request@lists.oasis-open.org with the word "subscribe" as
the body of
the message.

For information on whether any patents have been disclosed that may be
essential to
implementing this specification, and any offers of patent licensing
terms, please refer to
the Intellectual Property Rights section of the WSDM TC web page
(http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ws-caf/).

The errata document for this specification is maintained at: