Subject: Cancelling Monday's call

Hi,

Apologies for the short notice.  I am attending a conference tomorrow, and it will be difficult for me to get away during the scheduled call time.  Additionally, however, I do not have any agenda items for the call and so I suggest canceling it for this week while we progress WS-Context and WS-CF specs through their respective public review cycles.

The next meeting is scheduled for November 21, which is after the initial WS-TX meeting, so we can at least continue the discussion then of the relationship between the two TCs.

Regards,

Eric

+1 781 902 8366

fax: +1 781 902 8009