Subject: WS-Context standard

OK, right list this time ...

I believe that today is the last day of the WS-Context public review.
Although he only comments we've had so far have been interesting, I
don't think they are sufficient to require changes to the current
specification. Unless we get something more substantive, I assume that
on the 16th we can move to adopt WS-Context as an OASIS standard? Is
that correct?