Subject: FW: [ws-caf] Groups - WS-CF.zip uploaded

Mary,

Here is the pointer to the updated WS-CF document which has been updated
per your previous email to prepare for the public review.

Please let us know if you need anything further in order to start the
review.

Thanks!

Eric

+1 781 902 8366
fax: +1 781 902 8009
blog: www.iona.com/blogs/newcomer
Making Software Work Together (TM)

-----Original Message-----
From: mark.little@jboss.com [mailto:mark.little@jboss.com]
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 10:11 AM
To: ws-caf@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ws-caf] Groups - WS-CF.zip uploaded

The document revision named WS-CF.zip has been submitted by Dr. Mark
Little
to the OASIS Web Services Composite Application Framework (WS-CAF) TC
document repository.  This document is revision #6 of WS-CF.zip.

Document Description:
WS-Coordination Framework specification and associated XML.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-caf/document.php?documen
t_id=16734

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-caf/download.php/16734/W
S-CF.zip

Revision:
This document is revision #6 of WS-CF.zip.  The document details page
referenced above will show the complete revision history.

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email
application
may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and
paste

-OASIS Open Administration