Subject: WS-Context interoperability

I had an action item at the last call to do this, but let it slip.
We're currently looking for vendors/institutions/individuals with WS-
Context implementations who would be willing to participate in an
interoperability event based on the latest specification. This event
would happen entirely remotely, so there will be no need to travel.
If you are interested, either let me know or post to the TC mailing
list (assuming you are an OASIS member).

Thanks,