Subject: RE: [ws-caf] OASIS Standard!

Title: Message
I think ws-context-dev would be a good name.

Martin.
-----Original Message-----
From: Mary McRae [mailto:marypmcrae@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Mary McRae
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 6:11 PM
To: ws-caf@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ws-caf] OASIS Standard!

Congratulations to everyone on the WS-CAF TC - WS-Context was the only specification to make it through without a single no vote. There's still a couple more things I need before you can consider yourselves "done" - the first is an updated copy of the specification noting the new status (OASIS Standard), date (2 April 2007), new URIs, and updated footers. Once I get that I can upload to docs.oasis-open.org and place the appropriate links on the OASIS home and standards pages.

The other question is concerning a discussion list. Typically, upon attaining OASIS Standard status, a discussion list (-dev) is created for the general public. Would the TC like such a list to be created, and if so, what would you like the name to be? (ws-caf-dev, ws-context-dev, ??)

Carol likes to ensure that the documents are available and the dev list created before the press release goes out; I'm not sure when it's scheduled for but getting everything to me at least a week before would give us sufficient time.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Manager of TC Administration, OASIS
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
phone: 603.232.9090

OASIS Symposium:
"eBusiness and Open Standards:
Understanding the Facts, Fiction, and Future"
15-18 April 2007 San Diego, CA USA
http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium/