ws-calendar-comment message

Subject: Request to make Vavailability.priority attribute optional

On behalf of the ASHRAE SPC201 committee, we would like to request Vavailability.priority be an optional attribute. Our reading of RFC5545 shows this attribute to be optional, and we expect that routine usage will not need this attribute.

- Steve

Steven R. Ray, Ph.D.

Distinguished Research Fellow

Carnegie Mellon University