Subject: Re: [ws-calendar] Groups - First WS-Calendar TC Meeting modified

Mary, all,

due to being rebooked on another flight, I will be in the air at the time of the teleconference and thus not be able to attend (sorry, no inflight networking).

My apologies for this. In case you find a new date/time for the future teleconferences, please consider that I am GMT+1; Friday evening at 8pm is not a terribly great time for attending...

Regards,
Alexander

Am 23.02.2010 um 17:42 schrieb mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org:

> The calendar entry has been updated with the call-in number.
>
> -- Mary McRae
>

> First WS-Calendar TC Meeting has been modified by Mary McRae
>
> Date:  Friday, 26 February 2010
> Time:  02:00pm - 03:00pm ET
>
> Event Description:
> Call-in information:
>
> 919-962-2719 no PIN needed
>
> Agenda:
> Agenda
> 1. Welcome
> 2. Roll Call
> 3. Nominations for Chair / Co-Chairs
> 4. Election of Chair / Co-Chairs
> 5. Welcome from OASIS Staff incl. brief overview of TC Process and IPR Policy
>
> Other items as proposed
>
> 6. Future meeting schedule, hosts
>
> Minutes:
>

> View event details:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-calendar/event.php?event_id=26550
>
> PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
> application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
> copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your web
> browser.
>
> <ical_26550.ics>---------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexander Papaspyrou
alexander.papaspyrou@tu-dortmund.de

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:3.0
N:Papaspyrou;Alexander;;;
FN:Alexander Papaspyrou
ORG:Technische Universität Dortmund;Institut für Roboterforschung
EMAIL;type=INTERNET;type=WORK;type=pref:alexander.papaspyrou@tu-dortmund.de
TEL;type=WORK;type=pref:+49(231)755-5058
TEL;type=CELL:+49(151)22632999
TEL;type=WORK;type=FAX:+49(231)755-3251
item1.ADR;type=WORK;type=pref:;;Otto-Hahn-Str. 8;Dortmund;;44227;Germany
item1.X-ABADR:de
X-ABUID:0A2574AA-5254-49C4-B948-A50580F6C8F1\:ABPerson
END:VCARD

smime.p7s