Subject: More on this morning's meeting

My straw-man proposals on the objects we need is in the WD02. Read it for details – chapters 3, 4

We received a contribution of schedule requirements from the US National Smart Grid Priority Action Plan on Electricity Storage last week. Because not everyone is subscribed to ws-calendar-comments, I will place these in the document repository.

We need to consider how far we need to go into sequences of operations. Perhaps we use another spec, say BPEL, and profile how it interacts with WS-Calendar. If someone knows more about BPEL (or any other candidate standard) than I, please chime in.

I just got in off the road for two weeks, and hope to focus more on this in the next few weeks.

tc

"If something is not worth doing, it`s not worth doing well"
Peter Drucker

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX Technical Committee
Co-Chair, OASIS Technical Advisory Board
Facilities Technology Office
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu