Subject: My actions in progress

I posted the draft FAQ last week (or so) (closed item 1) - please look. Gershon will schedule a review at (I think) the April 23 meeting, but email comments are good.

I cannot update the front page, but will work with Toby. As a non-chair, non-secretary I can's even pull the HTML and start working with it.

Action item 6:  Gershon, could you please post more context to the action item? It says "Send Requirements on subject ordering to the list" and I'm uncertain what subject and what ordering. Was this work plan priorities?

Action item 5: Put link to modern iClaendar and expository material on the TC home page --
I cannot update the front page, but will work with Toby. As a non-chair, non-secretary I can's even pull the HTML and start working with it. Toby, if you'll pull the HTML as a text file (you go to the group home/members page, and click on the "EDIT" link on the right of the gray bar for "Group Notes", copy and save the text, and send it to me. I'll update and send back to you.

I will be on the meeting for only a few minutes today.

Thanks!

bill
--
William Cox