Subject: Re: [ws-calendar] Groups - CalConnect CalWS for initial comments(CalWS draft V0.3.pdf) uploaded

Toby,

Are you sure you meant to do this?  We have not released Cal-WS for public review and were going to wait until after our call tomorrow afternoon when it would have a document number and stuff like that.  I don't think anybody is going to grumpf about it but technically the document is not yet public and restricted to representatives of CalConnect members. I thought you were going to point everyone in WS Calendar at it once we put it up for review.

Dave

toby.considine@unc.edu wrote:
20100518165710.12576.qmail@eos.oasis-open.org" type="cite">
Just got this - not sure what the difference is, but there may be some

 -- Toby Considine

The document revision named CalConnect CalWS for initial comments (CalWS
draft V0.3.pdf) has been submitted by Toby Considine to the OASIS Web
Services Calendar (WS-Calendar) TC document repository.  This document is
revision #1 of CalWS draft.pdf.

Document Description:
We are doing a fast-track review of what the CalConnect group has produced
with a goal of getting them comments TOMORROW AFTERNOON at 3:00 ET.

These are final sanity checks before our mutual release for informal public
comments

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=37856

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/37856/CalWS%20draft%20V0.3.pdf

Revision:
This document is revision #1 of CalWS draft.pdf.  The document details page
referenced above will show the complete revision history.

-OASIS Open Administration

--
Dave Thewlis, Executive Director
CalConnect - The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium

+1 707 840 9391 (voice) · +1 707 498 2238 (mobile)
http://www.calconnect.org · Dave.Thewlis@calconnect.org