Subject: Friday 7/22 Working Session

I will be travelling tomorrow during the meeting and will not be able to attend. I recommend that the meeting be a working session to address Jira issues.

You can see in Jira the issues I have marked as complete. Any low numbered issues that I have not done have some comment or inquiry left to them. Answering those questions, leaving those comments would be very useful to the process.

Please also use the time to discuss the issue I raised on what to call several non-identical VTODO objects linked together with any relationship other than consecutive. I think that may be the last significant terminology issue.

I remind everyone that we are still waiting for a proposal on how to profile  a BPEL fragment into a schedule.

Our plan is to complete the work in the next month, sand put it ouf for formal review, so if you have been hanging back, to comment at the last moment, now is the time. Use Jira. Use the list.

Thanks

Tc

And if you can’t attend, you can still add comments to Jira issues.

"If something is not worth doing, it`s not worth doing well"
Peter Drucker

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX Technical Committee
OASIS Technical Advisory Board
U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Facilities Technology Office
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu