Subject: Preliminary Submission of CalConnect CalWS Restful specification to OASIS WS-CALENDAR Technical Committee

Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the CalConnect XML Technical Committee, I'm submitting the current Last Call Draft of the CalWS Restful specification for inclusion in WS CALENDAR.

Please note that the document as submitted has a pre-publication version number  (the published version will be V1.0) and lacks the appropriate CalConnect header page, which will be added during publication.

Also please note that this document may encounter some last-minute changes during the last call process, although we do not expect very much.  When the document finishes last call and is approved for publication I will resubmit the final version to OASIS WS CALENDAR, which will have the appropriate CalConnect cover page and version number.  FYI the CalConnect document number for this document will be CD 1004.  When we have published it Version 1.0 will be available on our website under this document number.

CalWs-Restful-calconnect.pdf

Best Regards,

Dave Thewlis

--
Dave Thewlis, Executive Director
CalConnect - The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium