Subject: Special cases for WS-Calendar

Maybe I have missed something the the WS-Calendar specification so I am wondering how it will handle some special cases:
1.	A  daily contract for electricity where the duration is one day but the duration of the day may vary for 23 to 25 hours due to day-light savings shifts and also may be affected by leap second adjustments.  Note a profile of loads without a start time may need to be adjusted with at start time.
2.	A 5-year, yearly contract for electricity where the duration is either 365 or 366 days with start-times before or after Feb 28,29.
3.	A monthly contract for electricity where the duration can be 28,29,20 or 31 days and some of the days will be 23, 24 or 25 hours with leap second adjustments.
4.	A daily contract for electricity based on 12 am start time in one time zone that is delivered in another time zone.
5.	A five minute delivery of electricity containing a leap second adjustment.