Subject: calendar gluon

When we were having our conversation about the word "association" I found my mind a blank as we discussed alternatives.  As much as I like "calendar gluon" I was wondering if we might turn to the thesaurus to find suitable alternatives.

A couple alternatives that appeared feasible were "confederation", and "amalgamation".

Some other possibilities:
concordance
affliation
cooperation