Subject: RE: Time for the short fuse white glove test

OK

I have had reported some errors with the insertion of the UML models. (Inserted one twice, and then with three pictures on two pages, mislabeled the second….)

Any other before I publish the CD01 as directed?

"It is the theory that decides what can be observed."   - Albert Einstein

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX Technical Committee
U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Facilities Technology Office
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu