Subject: Keep those cards and letters coming

If the committee does not object, I will hit Jeremy’s comments below this evening – shortening the amount of time you have a CD….

This level of comments does not make substantive changes but are important. SG lunch date just made, so will not complete then.

Thanks

tc

"If something is not worth doing, it`s not worth doing well" - Peter Drucker

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc

TC Chair: oBIX & WS-Calendar

TC Editor: EMIX, EnergyInterop

U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Email: Toby.Considine@gmail.com
Phone: (919)619-2104

http://www.tcnine.com/
blog: www.NewDaedalus.com