Subject: RE: WS-Calendar going out for public review

Also, we have voted to have an OASIS Seminar soon, and are requesting that process to start.

tc

"If something is not worth doing, it`s not worth doing well" - Peter Drucker

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc

TC Chair: oBIX & WS-Calendar

TC Editor: EMIX, EnergyInterop

U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Email: Toby.Considine@gmail.com
Phone: (919)619-2104

http://www.tcnine.com/
blog: www.NewDaedalus.com