Subject: RE: [ws-calendar] Friday's meeting -- who will join?

Hi,

I planned to be on the call this week.

Regards

Benoît LEPEUPLE

Product Manager

ARC Informatique

2 avenue de la cristallerie - 92310  SEVRES  - FRANCE

Tel: +33 1 41 14 36 00 - Mobile: +33 6 87 80 20 43

Email : b.lepeuple@arcinfo.com

www.pcvuesolutions.com

Descrizione: Descrizione: cid:image001.png@01CBFA83.B20E4310

De : Gershon Janssen [mailto:gershon@qroot.com]
Envoyé : lundi 18 avril 2011 21:12
À : ws-calendar@lists.oasis-open.org
Objet : [ws-calendar] Friday's meeting -- who will join?

L.S.,

Upcoming Friday 22 April it is a public holiday in some parts of Europe and – as I understood - most parts of the US. Our regular WS-Calendar call has been scheduled for 12 ET that day.

This is just a short email to find out if people are planning to join the call, or maybe do workshop meeting instead of a formal TC meeting, informally discuss items, etc.

Please let me know your thoughts and plans so we can decide on whether and / or in which form to continue with Friday’s meeting.

Kind regards,

Gershon Janssen

Secretary WS-Calendar TC