Subject: Today's meeting will take place

L.S.,

After my poll earlier this week, it appears enough people (I counted 5) are going to join, so the meeting as scheduled will take place.

I’ve send out a proposed agenda for this meeting.

I will not be able to join today (public holiday) and next week (other face-2-face meeting in San Francisco), so would like to ask this TC for a “leave of absence” status for the upcoming two weeks (which will allow me to keep my voting status).

Can I ask for someone else to take care of the minutes? You can send them to me for processing.

Kind regards,

Gershon Janssen