Subject: Urgent - attention needed

WD21 Specification is not quite ready to go. Almost all of the PR02 issues have been dealt with. There are a few known issues:

-          Schema changes are still underway. No changes anticipated will affect the specification (which was posted tonight) , but they do potential affect the examples. The examples need to be updated one the schemas are complete.

-          A couple white glove passes through the document are needed, including my bad habit of capitalizing the word I am thinking about, causing spurious normative statements

-          The Schemas themselves, obviously.

-          SOAP? In or Out for v1.0. Several changes need to be made either way

I need folks to go through and do a white glove inspection. Some issues:

-          Conformance needs beefing up

-          Security overview was added to last sections of (2) and (5). Please read for coherence and appropriateness.

-          Tolerance and Vavailability re-written, please check.

-          Format for TimeStamp table re-done, please check.

I had hoped to get this for PR03 this week. This is just barely possible, but only if

a)      The schemas complete tomorrow

b)      SOAP go / no go tomorrow

c)       Some of you bedsides me read this and report back tomorrow.

Thanks. I will be printing out hardcopy tomorrow and spending some leisurely time not staring at a screen.

tc

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster, and if you stare long into an abyss, the abyss also stares into you."   - Fredrich Nietzche

Toby Considine

TC9, Inc

TC Chair: oBIX & WS-Calendar

TC Editor: EMIX, EnergyInterop

U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Email: Toby.Considine@gmail.com

Phone: (919)619-2104

http://www.tcnine.com/