Subject: Re: [ws-calendar] Meeting Agenda Today

Toby --

Good approach.

For OASIS terminology, though, it may be better to consider making 1.0 only what you identify as Part One below, then do the split with 1.1 which could go into Public Review right after the information model PR03 has completed.

This has several advantages as I see it

(1) We get the information model out right now
(2) The information model is separated from the SOAP/REST portions
(3) the SOAP/REST portions come in almost immediately (in my suggested 1.1)
(4) The Parts can then be in step, following OASIS multipart work product rules

I think the titles make sense, and PR03 could be of "Part One" titled as you suggest, but without "Part Two" - needs some good notes!

We need the artifacts updated to formally vote; how can we accomplish that? Can I help?

Thanks!

bill
--
William Cox