Subject: Committee Specification Draft Creation / Upload Request forWS-Calendar Version 1.0

The following request has been submitted to the OASIS TC Administrator on 28/05/2011:

Submitter's Name: Toby Considine
TC Name: ws-calendar
TC Email Address: ws-calendar@lists.oasis-open.org
Work Product Title: WS-Calendar Version 1.0
Working Draft Number: 25
Working Draft URL:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-calendar/download.php/42334/ws-calendar-v1.0-wd25-package.zip
or http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/42334/ws-calendar-v1.0-wd25-package.zip
Committee Specification Draft ##: 03
Authoritative: PDF
Approval Link:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-calendar/download.php/42341/Minutes_WS-Calendar-TC_20110527.docx
or http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/42341/Minutes_WS-Calendar-TC_20110527.docx
Notes:
1) We would like to coordinate the Public Review with the SGIP PAP04 review
process, so please keep me posted as to progress and schedules.

2) The Schemas are filled with elements that are normatively defined in the
IETF, particularly in RFC 5545. We, of course, do not wish to redefine them,
either by intent or by accident. They are, however, a normative expression of
those elements for use in OASIS-type standards. The language added at the top
of the schemas needs to reflect this duality. I reccommend working with Dave
Thewlis (Dave.Thewlis@calconnect.org) to make sure the language is mutually
agreeable between OASIS, IETF, and CalConnect.

We would like to meet the review cycle that culimnates in the SGIP F2F in
early July, so any dispatch we can get is apreciated.

thanks

tc

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-516

> The Standards Development team.
Regards,
Paul

Paul Knight  - Tel: +1 781-861-1013
OASIS - Advancing open standards for the information society
Document Process Analyst