Subject: RE: [ws-calendar] Meeting this Friday

Good idea to do the replacement if possible.

I am on a business trip today and will not be able to join the conf-call.

Regards

Benoît LEPEUPLE

Product Manager

ARC Informatique

2 avenue de la cristallerie - 92310  SEVRES  - FRANCE

Tel: +33 1 41 14 36 00 - Mobile: +33 6 87 80 20 43

Email : b.lepeuple@arcinfo.com

www.pcvuesolutions.com