Subject: Re: [ws-calendar] Anyone have the list of Committee Notes

Just to be clear - I told Toby that I will enter the individual tickets. You all will still need to put them all into a zip file and vote on the motion to approve them (please list their names in the motion) for committee note draft and approval. I'll take care of the tickets to save you all the time.

Best,

/chet