Subject: Cancelling WS-Calendar for today

Some planned absences

Some surprising absences caused by the hurricane

No PIM to discuss.

No Streams document to discuss (my fault)

No draft of SOAP as directed in the last meeting.

To save a waste of precious time as we had last week, I’m cancelling

Mike, I don’t know if you can read this today, but when you can, either post the standard submission for the WD10(?) of SOAP oe email it to me and I’ll package it up. As long as everyone gets it by *early* next week, we can vote on 11/9.

  tc

“It is the theory that decides what can be observed."  -- Albert Einstein

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc

OASIS TC Chair: oBIX & WS-Calendar

OASIS TC Editor: EMIX, Energy Interoperation

SGIP Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Email: Toby.Considine@gmail.com
Phone: (919)619-2104

http://www.tcnine.com