Subject: Re: [ws-calendar] Question on CSD Creation / Upload Request for WS-Calendar SOAP-based Services Version 1.0

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:29 PM, Toby Considine <Toby.Considine@gmail.com> wrote:

http://www.tcnine.com
blog: http://www.NewDaedalus.com

From: ws-calendar@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:ws-calendar@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Considine, Toby (Campus Services IT)
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2012 6:03 PM
To: 'Paul Knight'; 'Toby Considine'
Cc: 'ws-calendar@lists.oasis-open.org'; 'Chet Ensign'

I will do it now.

If you note, in the minutes, the chair was directed to package it up sot it works for the TC-ADMIN (first ballot). I’d say fixing the links is part of that .

I’ll bundle it up into a WD12 package, and let you know when it is uploaded.

tc

"Computers are useless. They can only give you answers."     -- Pablo Picasso

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX TC

Editor, OASIS EMIX, Energy Interoperation
Campus Services Information Technology
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu