Subject: MEETING CANCELED! - Web Services Calendar (WS-Calendar) TC - 16 November 2012

Hi all,

I just had a short chat with our chair. We have no real items to discuss today, so the meeting is canceled.

Next week is Thanksgiving holiday, so that meeting is canceled as well.

We meet again in two weeks on Fri 30/November 2012.

Meanwhile, please review and post your comments on the Streams and PIM documents to the list.

Kind regards,

Gershon Janssen

--

Web Services Calendar (WS-Calendar) TC

16 November 2012, 12:00pm ET, 06:00pm CET

Call-In Information:

Australia: +61 (0) 7 3123 6030

Austria: +43 (0) 7 20881407

Belgium: +32 (0) 28 08 4297

Canada: +1-778-785-0724

Denmark: +45 69 91 88 70

Finland: +358 942 599 697

France: +33 (0) 182 880 463

Germany: +49 (0) 898 7806 6464

Ireland: +353 (0) 14 845 983

Italy: +39 0553989569

Netherlands: +31 (0) 208 080 385

New Zealand: +64 (0) 4 974 7216

Norway: +47 21 04 29 13

Spain: +34 955329911

Sweden: +46 (0) 313 613 559

Switzerland: +41 (0) 225 3314 55

United Kingdom: +44 (0) 203 318 4725

United States: +1-626-521-0010

Access Code: 114-622-898

No need for an audio PIN

Thanks to LONMARK for the conference call support.

Chat: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/ws-calendar

DEFAULT AGENDA

0. Roll call, Agenda review

1. Approval of minutes

* 09 November 2012 meeting minutes:

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=47425&wg_abbrev=ws-calendar

2. FYI / announcements from Chair, Secretary, Liaison

3. Discussion

* What issues to discuss?

- conformance in REST

- PIM

* Streams

Initial release of Streams, including the HTML, DOC, PDF, and Schema.

4. Any Other Business?

5. Adjourn

---

Regards,