Subject: RE: [ws-calendar] I'm guessing that there's no meeting today 14 December

Travelling and confused by time.

Oh, if only there were a technology to help me remember meetings across time zones….   ;->

Sorry to miss it. See you in the new year.

tc

"Computers are useless. They can only give you answers."     -- Pablo Picasso

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX TC

Editor, OASIS EMIX, Energy Interoperation
Campus Services Information Technology
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu