Subject: PIM WD10 uploaded; minor issues

The Table of Contents was not properly updated before the uploads.

Since we expect to vote on a Public Review of WD10, and I have to assemble a ZIP archive anyway, I'll use the ones with updated tables for that.

This does not interfere with the reading, and in fact showing the Table of Contents changes only works pre-update - see the diffmarked PDF at

    https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/52970/ws-calendar-pim-v1.0-wd10-diff-wrt-wd09.pdf

and the clean PDF at

    https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/52970/ws-calendar-pim-v1.0-wd10-diff-wrt-wd09.pdf

Figures have been updated to match the minor changes in the model, primarily lowerCamelCase for some attributes per our discussion at the previous meeting. I also moved a couple of sections in Chapter 4 to help it read better (the green markings around page 25).

Motions and the package will be available before our meeting.

Thanks!

bill
--
William Cox