Subject: Motion and roll call for today's WS-Calendar meeting

Gershon and others --

Attached please find the motion for consideration for issuing PIM WD10 as a Committee Specification Draft and requesting a 30 day public review.

This motion has the correct links for the package included. The wording

I did the comparison to PIM CSPRD01, and basically everything changed, so I think we should do 30 days rather than the permitted 15 days minimum, and no restrictions on comments.

The ZIP archive with the (trivially modified) files was in a previous upload message.

Thanks!

bill
--
William Cox