Subject: Request for agenda items for 1 Aug TC meeting

Hi all,

Our next WS-Calendar TC meeting is scheduled for Friday 1 August 2014.

Any topics you like to schedule? Please send them to me; I'll create a draft agenda.

I'll create the draft minutes of the last meeting out of the draft notes Bill took and post them early tomorrow morning. Items identified there will be put on the agenda as well.

Kind regards,

Gershon Janssen